Thursday, July 14, 2005

I Brake For Blood Suckers....

So my days have become less stressful now that I don't have an evil one as a boss....so nothing as of late has made me pissed off except for cocksucking school, (who STILL have not sent in my paperwork...motherfuckers!)

So I have even started to make a list of books I need to start catching up on.....and wouldn't ya just know it one of my friends has now just given me a 642 page book called the Historian....it is supposed to be about the hunt for dracula.....however, the front cover has been taken off due to a camping incident....Which she would not speak of....(I'm thinking it got made into much needed t.p. while taking a shit in the woods as the book is that good you can't put down, so you just take a shit and read!) So there is no synopsis to go by for this book, just a hard bound black book with the words the historian on it....Ok, so of course I can't take anyone's advice and just read it, I had to go here and check it out!

So after seeing this, I now am going to pass on the rest of my books that are in desperate need of being read, (sorry Harry P, but vampires always stick together) and jump straight into this one! If it is as good as my friend says, I will be done with this one by Sunday! And then Harry, his friends and I can get reacquainted.........

No comments: