Monday, October 09, 2006

I've been riding on The freeway of Grooviness.....

Yeah, its been awhile, but with inlaws in town for a month, and my new massage classes for the ultra in grooviness it has been rather hard to post.

Not to fear I am still around, (or fear if you like), I am still going to my trainer, have lost three more pounds for a total of 22 pounds lost so far!! yipppeeee, but still so sad, as I still can't fit into my groovy (there is that word again) clothes from 2 1/2 years ago....I have 10 more fat pounds to go, and I may get there....I get officially weighed, measured, poked, and proded next week for my fat testing again...wish me luck as I have been so soar with all this weight training that I better have lost some of those fat % measures, or else!!

Ok, best get back to trying to be groovy, in other words, its time to feed the hounds of hell, eat dinner, and get to bed.....get up and do it all over again!

Groovy man, simply groovy.

No comments: