Monday, February 13, 2006

In the Garden of Evil Delights

The weather has been so amazingly warm the last two weeks that my flowers are all starting to pop up! My daffodiles are all over my garden at the moment! But the weather is supposed to change starting tomorrow! Fuck!!! That means if it all goes back to cold and rain, all my spring flowers will drown!! This really sucks for my plum tree as last year all the blossoms came out early, and then this huge rain and wind storm happened. And no plums for Vampy or Satan last year....so this year it better not do it again.....

In other news....I have lost a total of 9 pounds since starting my ishape diet last month! woo hoo. However, being that I have been used to my lo carb diets from the past, this is what would have taken me 2 weeks to lose on those. But, I guess I am doing it the more "healthy" way which will keep it off for good. And I did make sure to write in my book of things to do this year, was to lose weight and keep it off.....not just lose. As I am good at being a loser. I just need to keep being a loser.

No comments: