Monday, November 06, 2006

Trying To Play Catch Up

Ok, I feel like I am way behind on everything. I haven't paid bills yet this month.....I haven't cleaned the house in forever, I am still trying to wash the clothes from last week.....not to mention I haven't been here in a while..........


so whats up? lets see......

I had round two of massage classes over the weekend. one more weekend session and I will be a holistic massage therapist.....

I went and saw Aerosmith and Motley Crue last week. Motley Crue sucked really REALLY BAD! So bad that it was embarrasing! It was more Vince Neil than the rest of the band, but it was sad..... Aerosmith Kicked ass per usual and being that Steven Tyler had a throat operation over the summer, he sounded amazing.

In laws went home on Sunday. The house is real quiet and the puppies keep looking for their grandmum and granddad....its kinda sad. their little faces all happy to run to the spare room only to find no one there, so they come back with heads down all bummed...

Ok, well best go and pay some bills before my electricity gets turned off while I am writing this! eeeek!

No comments: