Monday, May 26, 2008

Wicked Lovely


So this is the first book in a long time that I have read in just 3 days. After purchasing I did realize it was a Teenharper book, meaning it is more for teens, but what the hell it looked good so whatever. If you like books about fairies and things of the harry potter nature, then you would dig this book too. Yeah there were times when reading that it did seem rather teen like, but I got over it. I am now looking out for her next book called Ink Exchange which is a continuation of the Fairie story. So read on my fellow fairie lovers read on!!!


7 comments:

Pisser said...

Oooh! This just reminded me I have a book I need to send to Mangey-! It's like 2 yrs old! :(

vampyregirl said...

its funny that you mention mz. mangey as I am actually visiting her right now at her homestead. Its mangeyfest 2008 (minus you and Liz :( ) So of course mangey is interested in what book it is!!

Christopher said...

Did you read that she is mormon?

vampyregirl said...

No I did not see she was mormon. I have found her latest book the Ink Exchange, and its not as good as Wicked Lovely......maybe there is a connection there...hmmmm....hey, where have you been anyway...I can't get into your blog anymore....I feel so rejected....

Christopher said...

Darling, my blog is up and running and fixed and now that I have my own laptop and wireless I intend to get back to blogging...yes, a LOT has happened for me in the last year and I feel I am a lot more positive about life1 so come on by and see me anytime

Pisser said...

Glad you got together! Did Jen go...?

Um Naief said...

have you read the twilight series?? i finished all of them and even though they're geared towards teens... i loved them.

not sure how often you're reading your comments, but i think it's really great that you're back in to exercise. i started again today.. and hope to get myself back on track. good luck w/ everything.