Thursday, October 06, 2005

Everyone Must Suffer Now......

How cranky can one be when one is pms'd? Oh so very cranky am I. And if I am pissed off for no reason, then everyone will join me. And its worse when there are peeps around me that don't realize I'm pissed.......release the evil........

However, had a good day out with my mum inlaw, took her to meet my hair stylist who gave her a really cute do, then was off to get a manicure/pedicure, lunch and shopping, followed up by a facial! Chick day, gotta love those chick days!! Feeling much better now, pms has subsided thanks to mass quantity of mood altering drugs.

Boys are still adorable as ever. Satan was home with them today, and took video footage of all the romping in the mud they did. Must say when I got home boys were oh so tired, but still wanting to play, but very slowly.....and Miss Willow also had too much fun as she has pulled something in her leg...doesn't seem to be to serious and she isn't winging or yelping when her back leg is touched....just had too much fun with brothers. And doesn't know when to stop.

Thats all I got. Until tomorrow when the vicious PMS returns......and my wrath will come down on another unsuspecting individual...heh heh heh...........

No comments: