Tuesday, June 20, 2006

Every Little Thing the Reflex Does.......


Couldn't help but sing a Duran Duran song. I am so 80's.

Anyway, for the past two days I have been in San Francisco learning Reflexology...... and I was thinking it was going to be more hands and ears reflexology (given I am an esthetician), BUT NOOOOOOO! I had to touch gross feet for two days.... and not just one persons feet, but several different feet!

They were clean feet, but feet just smell like feet, regardless of how many times you wash them... and like Mangey says that foot smell stays on your hands for awhile, until you scrub your hands raw.

And then you can still smell feet.

However, I was told that I am good at reflexology by the many o' owners of the above mentioned feet. Also while getting a reflexology done myself, I found myself on the astral plane. (thats in between awake and dreaming) I was having a groovy conversation with Mangey's dogs. Yes, I could understand them. We were emersed in convo when I was jarred back to reality by my reflexologist letting me know I was done.... and she wanted to know why I was smiling thru most of the session, did I enjoy it? Only me and the curs know for sure!

No comments: