Wednesday, June 07, 2006

Bitches!

At the trade show in Vegas, I see a cool unusual uniform for work. So me and my friend go over to check them out. the booth is swarming with people.

I find a size 14 in the coat. Mind you I am not a 14, I am a 10, but as the only other choices were size 4, I thought at least I could put it on and visualize what it would like on. Anyway, this one chick who is wearing one of the outfits is helping this other chick with one. And sees me struggling with these really long belt wraps it has (kinda like a geisha belt wrap) so she comes over to me and says, here let me help you. Ok. sure.

Now she says, what size are you wearing. And I not thinking go, oh its a 14. So then she says, oh, well for your size it is better tied in the back. ......... for my size..? What are you impling you bitch?

So I go over to the mirror to check out what it looks like tied in the back for my size, and I am loudly saying to my friend, so for my size how does this look? The chick that had been being helped by the bitch is by the mirror and is being kinda sheepish looking, like she shouldn't have said that huh?

So I ask another chick who is working there how much they are, and they were like $110, too much for something you are going to spill products on. So I put it back on the rack. And walk over to the bitch, and ask her if she has a catalog. and she says,

"Oh, ha ha, we (her and the chick that was with me at the mirror looking sheepish) don't even work here. We are just that opinionated. Ha ha".

Oh no you didn't. You did just say that to me. Ok blondie of the tiny waist and big boob, now I have long stopped putting hexes on people, but for that one, I may just come out of retirement for that. What a fucking bitch. Nothing like feeling I was back in high school.

No comments: