Sunday, June 11, 2006

Stunna - Shades.......



This is what one of the girls at work is calling my new fabulous Dolce & Gabbana sunglasses I bought last week at the Dolce & Gabbana store in the Ceasar's mall in Vegas. I of course being so out of the loop on new lingo had to ask what she had said.

She said that is what "us" kids are calling stunning these days. If it is really cool, its stunning, or stunner, however, you have to drop the "er" or "ing" and just say stunna.

Ok. Thought she was just takin' the piss at me being a retard, however, one of the hairstylists came up to me yesterday before I left and said where did you get those "stunna shades?" And how much were they? yeah, expensive. but, I can't help it, I love Dolce & Gabbana sunglasses.........$240.00 . Yeah, I know. But I couldn't help it.


So enjoy the photos of the "stunna shades" one outside of their "house" er, sunglass case, and then of course me wearing the "stunna shades." And that is a purple shirt I am wearing. Not blue....just incase you were in shock that I am wearing something other than black. Purple is the color of choice outside of black.

No comments: