Sunday, September 17, 2006

Blog Slacker

Yeah, I have been a major slacker. Haven't even turned on the computer barely this past week.

Heres the run down of the excitement:

- still going to see my personal trainer. Have lost 5 pounds since starting on the 7th.

- my battery died in my car. luckily I was at home.

- my oldest dog decided she couldn't hold in her pee long enough for us to get home the other
day as we had to keep them inside due to the PG&E guy coming to read the meter (thats the
electric company) So she pee'd all over the living room. Luckily she didn't crap. As that
would have really sucked.

- work has been really busy. No freakish things going on their. No ass waxing or gross butt
stained individuals getting body treatments. Just regular facials, and eyebrow waxings. Oh
yeah, my makeup up has been selling really well!!

- the inlaws are coming in two weeks. So trying to get the bathroom finished. Still some tiles left
to put on the floor.

Thats about it. As you can see, I have moved to Boredomville, and no excitement happens here. Ciao for now!!

No comments: