Thursday, September 07, 2006

I Have Entered into A New Kind Of Fatness.....

Oh yes it is true, but hopefully not for long.

The salon owner at work started working out with a personal trainer, and I went with her last week to check out her workout. Well, after talking to her trainer, I too decided I would like to be a lean mean fighting machine......so yesterday I went to get all my vital stats on paper and see what body fat % I am.

So up the stairs I go to be weighed in, now at this point I am thinking, yeah, this is gonna be good as I have lost 13 pounds on my own since July so I was hoping my home scale was off, and this scale would tell me I have actually lost 20.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!! My stupid fucked up home scale is 8 pounds off, but not in a good way........fuck, this means I was fatter at the start than I thought I was......and the downhill from there.

We go and get measured, oh yes, the fatness continues, yes, only I could have one side fatter than the other side. So now I will only pose facing with my left side at people. Does this side make me look thinner?

Oh yes, and then we have body fat testing. Just to put the icing on the cake.........(I was feeling good before I walked in as I took a body fat test on ishape.com which said I was in the perfect zone for my age, weight......oh yeah, forgot my scale sucks.....) body fat testing shows that I am........FAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Goddamnsonofabitch!!! How depressing was this day? However my coworkers when I got back to the salon were trying to cheer me up, "at least you know now Vampy, and you have lost weight already, and it doesn't show....and you have a goal to work towards!!"

UH, yeah, I had a goal to work toward already, before the scale decided to stuff 8 pounds back on me and then tell me my body fat %!

Anywayz, today was the first day of my actual weight training with my personal trainer. I kicked down the money (yeah, mangey some of us are not as lucky as you...) and began my grueling 30 minutes of lifting weights.....oh yeah, did I tell you I hate lifting weights? Maybe thats why I am so FAT!! I like the aerobics, you know the tae bo, the walking the dogs, that type of exercise, that, I can do, however, its not enough. so now three days a week I will be grunting like a pig and sweating like one as well as I try and get my body fat % down to the reasonable zone. Reality sucks. I want my fantasy of I am not fat back. Damn it!!

However, when I can start to actually see muscle defintion in my bicep I will be lovin the pain. Until that day however, it SUCKS!!!!!!

No comments: