Monday, November 28, 2005

Picture Perfect

Yesterday Liz and her man Chris were over and they were helping us take photos of the whole coven, All four dogs, Satan and Myself. Needless to say, it is very hard to get all six of us looking perfect at the same time. It was hilarious none the less. The pups were the only ones on their best behavior. The precious and Willow were just not cooperating, and I couldn't stop laughing everytime Liz tried to take the photo. And we all know how evil Satan can be. So hopefully we can find at least one that we all kinda look ok in.

In other news, I am back on my diet. Since Satan's parents arrived with evil amounts of chocolate, I have gained 7 pounds. That just sucks. So now, I am back to my low carb eating ways, and I have been on it since Friday. I have lost 3 pounds so far. But ya know what sucks? Having to lose those 7 pounds, then having to lose the additional weight that I have put on in the past year. And to really kick off my diet, I did watch "Super Size Me" last night, the documentary about the dude who eats nothing but McDonalds for a whole month. He gained like 20 something pounds in that one month. By the end of the film, I am definitely off fast food. For awhile anyway.......

Speaking of food, as that is all ya think about when starting a diet, I found these really good Blue Diamond Almonds yesterday at the grocery store, they are Maui Onion and Garlic flavored. They only have 2 carbs per 28 nuts....and the beauty is there is no way I can consume 28 in one sitting as the Maui Onion does me in by the 5th nut. But they are damn good. They also had Lime and Chili flavored, Wasabi and Soy Sauce flavored. I may be brave and try the Wasabi ones next week.

As for Thanksgiving. We stayed home. It was great. and Friday we stayed home too, so no spending money for us on Black Friday. With a name like "Black Friday" you think I would have been all over it. But as I am a hermit, I just couldn't see myself going to stores with a million people I would end up wanting to kill by the end. So I stayed home.

Thats it. Another dull post. I think I may have to leave my house soon, as nothing has pissed me off in the last 5 days, and this blog is getting way to boring for words. So maybe I will go and take a walk in the rain, without a hood. As it is raining right now. And I get really pissed off when rain hits my face. Don't know why.....these odd rages just happen........

No comments: