Tuesday, November 29, 2005

Sacred Cow......

" now Spirit, we will be taking a family photo, so please,
don't try and hump your brother or sister in the shots..."





So as I am on my 5th day of my diet....I have lost 51/2 pounds! Woo Hoo! However, I realized today that I miss chewing.....I wasn't hungry but needed to chew. Thankfully I had some gum within my reach......

Then it struck me. I must have been a cow in a past life. No glamorous person in a history book, no young Hollywood starlet struck down in her youth in the roaring 20s.....no French nobleman wearing Lestat type clothing.....no just a cud chewing cow. You do realize that this would explain a lot about me. My insatiable need to chew, my love of dairy products, the way I look longingly out into the cow pastures as I cruise through Sonoma County........and of course lets not forget when the dreaded PMS arrives I do feel like I have udders instead of breasteses....

So then I started thinking.....well then what kind of a cow would I be.....a boring run of the mill cow who (poor thing) will end up in the slaughtering line?.........a cute little dairy cow with the big droopy ears........but no, if I want to be something famous, then I must have been one of those "sacred cows " that tribes totally worship. Don't they drink blood from the neck of a sacred cow? That would explain the vampyrism I have now..... Yes, that must be it....I was a sacred Cow!

So now I need to explain my love for coffee.....hmmmm.....Maybe I was Juan Valdez in a former life? Or a close relative????????

No comments: