Monday, January 09, 2006

Random Thoughts

As I have nothing that exciting to post about today, thought I would give you some random crap from over the weekend. Lets begin.....

Purchased new scales. Which I found out SUCKS as my old scales were 5 pounds off, in a good way.....now I have had to add 5 pounds on to my already expanding waist line...fuck!

Purchased step/mileage monitor. For walking the dogs. Got it out of the package to find the $3.98 piece of shit is broken. Had Satan fix it. Works fine now. It was the piece o' plastic that you attach to your clothing that broke. Figures. Anyway, used it today, and found out I walk 4.2 miles with four dogs. Not bad. Still makes the 5 pounds added to the scale still suck, as I thought I was doing good.....

Purchased Madonna's new CD. Finding out.....it sucks....next.....

Found out that I definitely need to keep bleach on hand at work. As my client on Friday had an "accident" of the menstration kind on my sheets. Gross. However, I did manage to get the stains out. Maybe I should add to my menu, if you are on the rag, please bring your own sheets....

Found out my ex boss (who I still hate), still hates me! Yeah! She has told the chicks who work in the education department that I am under "no circumstances" allowed free classes. Ha Bitch! Too bad the chicks in the education dept. like me better, as they said that they will not listen to her, and still give me classes for free! WAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!

Thats about it.....till next time......Party on Wayne........

No comments: