Thursday, January 19, 2006

Silence of the Walk.....

I have a new obsession. It is ishape, from shape magazine. I signed up for it, and they send me emails everyday with a menu and a workout schedule. I found out I really do have an obsession problem with stuff. I can't checking my email to see what ishape has sent me, what food I will eat for the next couple of days, what things I will be doing to exercise my fat ass. Its truly addicting. And I am real sad. As this is all the excitement I have in my life right now. However, I have lost 4 pounds on ishape. Another obsession, weighing myself every morning to see if another pound of pudge has moved along. I am a freakin nut case.

Lets see what other things have I been up to.............Got a book in the mail today on Tibetan Meditation. And I am listening to the CD it came with right now. And it is seriously sending me into a trance. Or am I sleep typing? hmmmm......I think I will have to bring this CD into work and play it for my clients....As I do believe this would seriously send them into a dream state.

oh yeah, another obsession, Satan and I have found a new program to watch on TV.....The dog whisperer. We can't stop watching this dude and his way of controlling dogs. It is really amazing. We have now become obsessed with being dog whisperers ourselves. Their is only one problem with this. I am not the calm mannered person for this job. However, I tried not to talk to my dogs on their walk this morning. And this is what I found. 3 out 4 dogs prefer me to shut the hell up and walk! And who is the one who enjoys their mom talking incessantly to them......Well, my little boy Leo that's who! He just wasn't happy with the silence of the walk. Although Spirit, Willow, and the Precious so enjoyed their Silence of the walk, that they actually got to hear the birds chirping and not their mom squawking! And the three of them were so much more behaved than usual. So it wasn't them acting up all this time at all, they were just in their doggy way trying to tell me to shut the fuck up!..........

No comments: