Monday, August 21, 2006

The Grapes of Wrath......................


Its been at least a couple of years since we first planted our grapevines, and now they are finally producing fruit! We also have green grapes now too! These red ones are believed to be "seedless". Yeah, right. How come I have yet to have actually bitten into a red grape and to have no seeds with it. Every single red grape I do believe I have had over the years have had seeds in them. False advertising is all I can say.

Satan and I were very thrilled though to see our first grapes appear! Now if we can only keep them away from the great grape thief, Spirit, we will be able to actually eat our grapes.

Spirit hasn't yet found the grape stash, as we have carefully hidden them with the grape leaves. Cunning, aren't we....................

No comments: