Tuesday, August 29, 2006

Fly Away


Leo says it smells like cow shit around here. What is up with that? There are no cows in my neighborhood, yet when I came back from my dog walk this morning, the air was thick with cow shit smell. Where do you think this is Petaluma??? (if any of yous have been to Petaluma on a hot summer day, you will understand this!!)

So I have one of those cranky/irritable/throwing stuff around my room kinda moments right now, and I don't know where it has come from.....I don't have pms. I didn't have a bad day. Nothing is wrong at the moment.....hmmmmm...

However I did pick up a message from one of my fair weather friends (please tell me I am not the only one who tends to pick up these kind o friends, you know them, the ones you never here from unless they either want something, need to brag, need to vent, or they just remembered you for a mere nanosecond....)

Anyway, I think that has what has gotten me irritated at the moment. Don't call me out of the blue acting all like we are bestest friends, when you haven't spoken to me in about three months and the only times you called before was to ask a question about something you needed.

So fuckin irritating. Mangey gets weird psycho path friends that latch on to her and stalk her. I just get "I will only be nice to you when I know I need something from you."

Well to you I say "Fuck Off". I do know I have had these types o' friends throughout my history. Starting as a young vampy they would be nice to me because I had the correct answers in grade school, later on it was because I knew somebody they wanted to know, or because I could get them into some place cool. My mum used to say they were "hangers on" and I didn't understand what she meant. But I sure do now. They like to hang on to me as to think they can get something from me.

Well I say, no more my fair weather friend, it doesn't work that way anymore. So I will do as I always do to people that piss me off. I cut you off. Thats right, no more mz. nice vampy. You are cut off the list. Do your own homework. Get a clue. I don't need friends like you.

And Leo says, yeah, it does smell like shit around here.....Bull Shit!!!

No comments: