Sunday, August 27, 2006

Lets Do The Time Warp Again!!!!!!!!

So my excitement of Sunday is picking out my free CD from my CD club. Yeah, I know what you ar thinking, "wow Vampy you are one power packed excitement weekend warrior!" Yes, I know........


Anyway here are my choices so far:

The Babys Anthology: songs include: Isn't It Time, Every Time I Think of You, If you've Got The Time......(all those great classics from the 70's and early 80's...)

David Bowie: Young Americans: songs include: Fame, Young Americans, Across the Universe, Fascination, Who Can I be Now...( I am on a David Bowie kick at the moment, so this would go well with my grooves in the car....)

The Best of Alice Cooper: Mascara and Monsters: songs include: Schools Out, Poison, No More Mr. Nice Guy, I'm Eighteen.....( Alice is always good to drive too......)

Peter Frampton: Greatest Hits: songs include: Show Me The Way, I'm In You, Baby I love Your Way, Do You Feel Like We Do (songs to curl up under a fern and be mellow too....)

Heart: Bebe Le Strange: songs Include: Even It Up, Sweet Darlin, Down On Me, Raised on You, Break, Pilot ( Mangey has been in a Bebe Le Strange mood, and being the copy cat little sister, thought I would too....)

INXS: Kick: songs include: New Sensation, Never Tear Us Apart, Devil Inside, Need You Tonight, Mediate, Wild Life (what can I say, Michael Hutchance was at his hottest on this album)

Rick James: The Definitive Collection: songs include: Super Freak, Give It To Me Baby, Loosey's Rap, Can't Stop, Ebony Eyes......(SJ and Mangey will definitely be up for this one!)

Janes Addiction: Nothings Shocking : songs include: Idiots Rule, Jane Says, Had A Dad.....(wait a minute, I think I have this already.......or do I have it on vinyl? Have to check.....)

The Best of Morrissey: songs include: Everyday Is LIke Sunday, The More You Ignore Me, November Spawned, Suedehead, We Hate It...( depression at its best!!!)

The Steely Dan STorey: Showbiz Kids; songs include: Rikki Don't Lose That Number, Peg, My Old School, FM....(you can never have enough Steely Dan....)

What? You think I am stuck in a time warp rut? None of these artists are new? Well until you can give me something better than The Pussycat Dolls (you gotta be kidding, this is a cd choice?), Ashley Simpson (no Comment) Nick Lashay (see last quote), Carrie Underwood (no country idol for me thanks,)KT Tunstall (that cherry tree song makes me want to hurl) Ne-Yo (who-yo?) and many others, I think I will stick to my 80's and 70's classics thanks.......

No comments: