Tuesday, August 15, 2006

It's An Evil Day In The Neigborhood......


It's always a fab event when I get a call in the middle of the day from the fabulous Chicken and she lets me rant!! I was rantin' and rollin! Sorry chicken that this isn't one of the chickens that roam my street, they have been camera shy as of late, so I thought you may like this instead!!

I was telling Mz. Chicken that I was having a day of cancellations....which were making me irritable, and I told her one of my waxing clients cancelled because she woke up with a cold sore...and can't get a lip wax with cold sore....and then chicken says, well its better there than having one down below and them not telling you before you bikini wax them. Uh, gross! and so true.

So although the cancelations, I was able to make up the dosh by selling my make up line to the unsuspecting victims that came up my stairs today.... muhhahahhahahahhahahahha!

You will buy this makeup and you will love it! And if I don't have the color you want, you will still give me money! muhahahhahhahahahhahahhahahhaha!

ok, going to go watch Rockstar SuperNova now....toodles!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: