Monday, July 18, 2005

For The Love Of Shoes.....

Ok, so my shopping around town didn't fare to well....but that is to be expected as I live in a small town with zero good shops....so what am I left to do.........but go online of course to the Nordstrom yearly sale!!!! And oh yes, I bought some shoes!!

However, they weren't boots that I normally get, as maybe this 105 degree weather isn't making boot buying that much fun....instead I got these.......and these....... the first ones in grey/lavender, and the other ones in black...of course.....

Oh yeah, then after that, I went and bought some spa stuff on line too......did I buy makeup???? Hmmm, I think I did....or did I?? I just can't remember......


And I still need to get Mangey a pressie as next week is her birthday.....(July 29th) .....gee does that mean I need to go look for more things.......hmmm..........mangey do you need shoes???

No comments: