Monday, July 11, 2005

The Good, The Bad, and The Ugly

Where do I begin, to tell a story of how my life is really fucked????

So I took my state board test on Friday.

The written sucked ANUS! (this is the Bad) But I believe I answered at least 70% of the questions correctly which is passing!

The practical portion with Hil as my model was insane...however, I did pass this (the good) the woman who was the examiner for this portion probably worked at a state prison on her off days from the board........it wasn't pretty.........

Waiting to get results at the end of a hideously long and insane, intense, stressful day....my number is called, one of the first ones, thought this maybe a good sign...what something actually going for me for once.....(OH vampy, you only wish!!)....only to be told that my STUPID MOTHER FUCKER COCK SUCKING SCHOOL didn't get my paperwork saying I graduated to the state board in time for my test, so there fore, they cannot tell me if I passed the whole thing or not.....nor do I get my license,(the UGLY) nor do I get to pass go, but instead go straight to PURGATORY HELL!!!!! And wait 7-14 days for my results to show up in the mail, I will either get my license in the mail, or I will get a "Ha Ha you LOSER" letter in the mail stating I need to take my written test again..........and if I still don't receive my results after 14 days, to call them and my school......oh no, I will do one better, and go visit my school and kick some serious Cosmetologist ASS!! What The Fuck???? I have only been out of school with my diploma for over 2 FUCKING MONTHS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Can you say, I don't want to talk about this anymore until I get something in the mail.........MOTHER FUCKERS!!!!

No comments: