Saturday, July 30, 2005

Time To Take Matters Into My Own Hands.......

Went to check the mail today......as State Board said by today I would get my results....open mailbox and what do I see......my water bill, my garbage bill, my best buy bill, and my bill statement from Mac Cosmetics that I just ordered on line........nothing else......FUCK!


Wheels in my head start turning.....theres got to be another way to find out....hmmm, wonder if the state board website has a listing of licenses on line......hmmmmmm........go to website.....oh look, they do, click.........hmmm, input name of licensee....ok....click........oh would you look at that:

Vampyregirl
Esthetician
as of July 8, 2005


Mother Fuckers! All this waiting, and I fuckin Passed, and you wouldn't even tell me!!!

So, even though I still have no "official" fuckin piece o paper that has my mug shot on it with my license number, at least I know I can let people go to the website if they need to verify that I am for real.........

So congratulations to me, I am a licensed Esthetician!

No comments: