Tuesday, December 13, 2005

And Now For the Wardrobe....

What to Wear to The Theater Des Vampyres?
So I do know what I will be wearing on my feet. My bitchin boots.....they are way too cool to sit at home for a night of vamp-ing at its best. But that means, I need to wear a skirt to get the total shock and awe of the boots....but can I fit into the skirt I used to wear with these boots....hmmmmm.......Houston, we may have a problem.....................

Ok, lets forget about my ever expanding waist line for a moment, and go to the top, should my hair be curly or straight for a night of vampyres? You have all seen my hair curly or straight, yes? Hmm...I am thinking Curly....as straight these days makes me look old....and who wants to be seen with an old vampyre...................................dilemmas, people, I have dilemmas!

You think this is bad, you should of seen me getting ready to go somewhere BEFORE I was married! Mangey knows the agony of it all............................................................

No comments: