Sunday, December 11, 2005

One Week To Go......

Got the Lestat the Musical tickets in the mail yesterday.....I am so excited I can't wait!!
I went surfing google to see if there was any news on it.....
and I came up with the official website.

It has three songs to listen to and a forum for people to chat in....so it was rather interesting. Another site which is a playbill site has a photo of the cast. Of course they are out of character so I am trying to picture the dude as Lestat. It says the dude that will be Lestat also was the Phantom of the Opera....so we shall see........ever hopeful that this will be good, and not a severe disappointment like Queen of the Damn was as a movie......that was just heartbreaking.....

So now to pick the right outfit for the evening.......you know this will become my new obsession this week..........

No comments: