Saturday, December 31, 2005

Out With The Old.......

Wow, this is my last post for the year. What a trip. I keep forgetting it is New Years Eve today. Maybe cuz I am still not believing that this year is over. Wow how time flies, and not necessarily all when you are having fun. It just flies. Someone said to me the other day it is a sure sign that you are older when time flies, as when you are a kid time feels like it never moves.

How true is that. And how sad. True that time did stand still when I was younger, and how sad that I am old...er.

So what are the things that I will remember about this year? Lets see.......I graduated esthetics school, passed the state board, started my own business........got two adorable boys who are both now bigger than their sis, Willow (and they are only 5 months old..).........

other excitement of 2005: got to see my first Giants baseball game at SBC park for Satan and my anniversary, saw Lestat the musical (woo Hoo!), went to Vegas, and didn't gamble at all (now that is a 1st!) as I was too busy shopping for work stuffs.....got to quit working for The Man, attended my last EVEAH corporate sales meeting!!!!!....

things I wish I could of done: exercised more, read more books, took a vacation to England, changed my eating habits, gone climbing, seen mangey cur......

Things I will do in 2006: Exercise more, read more, take a vacation to England, finally change my eating habit and stick to it, see Mangey Cur, watch my buzinezz really take off and have at least 60 repeat clients a month!! save money! get a new car!

Ok, I think I just wrote my resolutions.....

Happy New Year to all my beautiful creatures of the night! And to all of you lovely day creatures too!!!

No comments: