Monday, October 11, 2004

BOHICA (Bend Over, Here It Comes Again)

This lovely term I got from my friend, Hil, however, it is a well used term, I can tell you. I just found out today that we will be getting a new V.P. of Sales starting in November, and wouldn't ya know it, he comes from the same fuckin' company I just left 7 months ago!! FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK!!! The only thing that I am happy about is by the time he gets his full claws into this position, I will be graduating and giving a big middle finger salute "adios amigos, I'm so outta here!!!!! "

So my timing couldn't be much better. And it only makes me more aware that I am on the right track of getting out of this business!! If you are in it long enough, the shit you flushed down the toilet and left behind, will back up and come flooding out once again!!

Also, I can feel the ole hormones a knocking on October's door and they aren't the friendly ones I can tell you this, it looks like a raging fest will be had by these fuckers this month. Oh happy day. Well, it would be only Monday now wouldn't it??? Motherfuckersonofabitch, this weeks forecast looks: FUCKED UP!!

4 comments:

Kata said...

Poor little angry vampster. Odd how this individual is following you. Stranger still that they are still over you. Unacceptable. As granny would say "why do you need this person in your life luv? what are they trying to tell you?" AAAAHHAAAHAAAA. sorry.

K said...

I love BOHICA! Will use it as much as humanly possible.

And I love the imagery with the flushing of the shit... very vivid ;)

Pisser said...

Oh, dearie me/us.
My hormones are not helping me do The Metabolic Frolic this month, either. I'm surprised I haven't gotten The Dreaded Zit of Warning which usually foretells The Great Flood, which is inevitably followed by The Unholy Shitfire Fit of Rage.

Blessed be?!

Pisser said...

P.S. Do you know the asshat from your old co?