Thursday, March 17, 2005

Like Thumbs They Were........

So I had to teach how to do two different types of masks today at one of my accounts. There were models. And when I get there one model I will be putting the mask on is claustophobic, and the mask has to cover her entire face, eyes, nose and mouth....so she said she wanted to do this, it was her fear factor moment.....she actually ended up really enjoying the mask and was really happy that she got to be the model...

ok, next model, next mask........


It was a rubberizing mask with firming benefits to it....ok, model says she wants her boobs done.....ok.........so this afternoon was spent spreading a mask over some very large breasteses. The mask hardens and you have to put your hands on either side of the area that you have spread the mask (usually this is either side of the face, but for this, it was either side of the breasteses) and wiggle back and forth so the mask lets go of its suction......

Then after this you place warm towels over the area where the mask was and wipe off the excess....and of course the mask decided to stick to her tits.........have you ever had to wipe off stuck on mask to tits?? Its not as easy as you think.....

When I got home I tell Satan, ahhh, I bet you wish you were me today..

Satan: why?
Me: I had to mask someones breasts today.
Satan: (stares at me...)
Me: And they were quite large as well...
Satan: You Suck.......

No comments: