Thursday, March 03, 2005

Come Sail Away With Me.....................

Twenty years from now you'll be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones that you did. So throw off the bowlines, sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails.

__________Mark Twain___________

As I was sitting in class to day looking through a spa magazine, I came across an article that started off with the quote above. I just thought it was pretty interesting and very true. So I better start making the next 20 years worthwhile.

This week has been pretty uneventful, hence my lack of blogging, and the only thing that has been of irritation has been work. I think I was meant to see that quote today. So just in case someone else out there needed it, I thought I would pass it along............................

No comments: