Sunday, March 20, 2005

Liz and Vampys Loaded Brownie Experience...Kinda like the Jimmy Hendrix Experience...................

Go Ahead....oh huhhh huhhh.,...I thought liz told me to write that..................at the moment...we both took some loaded brownies.....and its amazing I can type really correctly.......or even form sentences looking like a character from George Lucas' Star Wars....liz wanted to know why I put george lucas' name before Star Wars, and I was just showing off my clarity. Yay.

Liz: wow, fancy words...your not going to make me recite this again are you?
me: huhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhui
liz: dude their not going to know that we went over the whole thing, their not going to get that dude, its gonna sound all lame and psycho...yes, there ya go.. we have to think of a title.
me: yeah. ooh look, i spelled that right.
us: huhuhuhuh huhuhuh.....
liz: no because, we can kind of cut and paste cut and paste cut and paste....


Me: anything else we want to say?
liz: no.............
Me: ok, how we gonna end it?
Liz: just say that..
me: (****staring**********)
liz: dude, youre using the keyboard like a weejee board...
me: hehehehe
Liz: thats not how you spell wee jee....
me: its good enough...
Liz: its like weeeeeehhhhggjgjeeeeee.......we can think of a definitiion for that spelling of weejee dude...we should.
me: ok, what s the definitiion:?
Liz: younosay
Me; thats the definition?
Liz: no its not yoko ono...
Me: i didn't say yoko ono
liz; i know but it looks like it (pointng to computer,,.,,then laughs puts down head)....
Me; but I didn't ....
Liz: but ya did right there
Me; yeah what did you just say....
Liz: I said dude, lets play speed, do you have any cards?
Me: oh...I thought you just said somehting in french..
Liz: do i have a stutter or what?
Me; hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

No comments: