Saturday, March 26, 2005

What Do You Do With A Handful of Pubes?

Yesterday at school I had the woman I had to give nearly a full body wax in again. Last time she wasn't too hairy....this time...................................sasquatch had entered the building.

And it was full leg, stomach, bikini, underarm...............

So I had one of my fellow students help me out otherwise, I think I would still be there ripping wax off this lady. Now, this lady is rather nice, just real quite and shy I think. But how shy can you be when you want a bikini wax.......

So me and fellow student are waxing away, and then we come to the bikini area.....pubes for days are coming out of underwear..................

We look at each other, ok, we can get through this.....

We start waxing, and more stray pubes keep coming out of undies....fuck man....is it like the clown car of pubes that just keep coming out of undies or what....so fellow student says, we need to get the scissors.......

So she gives me the scissors....ok, but you are gonna have to hold the pubes while I cut.......

Once we started cutting, the look on fellow student's face was hilarious, she is standing there holding a handful of pubes. I don't know how I controlled the laughter.....she then excuses herself, and I am thinking, man she didn't leave me to finish here by myself did she......

She comes back, ready for round two...we both have gloves on, but the image of her holding someone elses pubes in her hand with this look on her face that she can't believe what she is doing was priceless.

I still can't stop laughing about this yet, as I still chuckle now as I write this.

Just another day in the life of a Beauty School Student.....

No comments: