Wednesday, September 01, 2004

Working, Shopping, and Being Stalked by Debbie Harry

I actually worked today.. what a concept, well my kind of working anyway..

In talking with Liz this fine evening on my home from my long ass day at work (not as long as Liz' as she was still at work), I realized I am one if not all of the following: a psycho samatic, insane in the membrane, a freak on a leash, dazed and confused, ...the list goes on and on...but then again, being evil isn't easy. It takes alot of work... to be continued....

I notice when I am at work, I need to keep taking shopping breaks, this is good and bad...good because, I love shopping, bad because it keeps making a dent in the check book.

I went to 3 accounts this morning before my first shopping break occured, my first appointment was at 10am, by 12:30 my shopping break had me at Borders..where I purchased in cds (hey they had a sale, couldn't help it, it was a sale): Concrete Blonde's Bloodletting (great album from 1990, but only had it on vinyl so had to get the cd), the Church's Starfish (again great album, only had it on vinyl, so needed the cd), the new Cure cd (of course, just saw them in concert ), and as it was by 3 get 1 free, got Brides of Destruction for Satan (this is the new band that consists of Nikki Sixx, and Traci Gunns). Then also purchased the Lost Boys DVD, and Little Nicky also on DVD.....ok back to work I went....went to 4 more accounts, and oh god, its shopping break time!!! I am now on Fillmore street at California...really cute shops and places to eat, of course it is break time...and look its the MAC store....so I purchased Viva Glam III lipstick, Siren lipstick, and Mahogany lipliner....could have spent more money in there, but controlled myself....

Now I am rounding corner onto California street, and hey, isn't that the salon that my coworker bud gets her hair done at...and didn't she say she was getting her hair done today...why yes, she did,,,,and look there she is!!!!!!! So what does this call for....a lunch meeting of course!!(it was more like late afternoon lunch meeting it was 3:30-4pmish) Went to this great Thai food place called Zao's..(oh and they are playing Blondie in here...I am being stalked by Blondie today, as they have been on in nearly every place I have been to today, including my accounts, what could this mean? Debbie Harry wants something?)..then we went two of her accounts (she did have to work too after all)...

Gee would ya look at the time...it's time to go home.....think I will give Liz a call on the way home and see what she is up too....

10 comments:

Kata said...

Haha...sounds like a 12 step program is in order vampyrella. Didn't you do Thai food yesterday too? Release the evil....good call on the DVDs. Gotta get those too.

bunny said...

I love Mahogany. I have Spice, and some more neutral version of Spice, and Plum and Quartz and one named Stone that they discontinued - I wouldn't recommend anyway as it is a very cool brown/grey and super chola looking. But Mahogany - I heart it. And I heart Bloodletting. I saw Concrete Blonde about two years ago after some guy Johnette had been involved with (the Joey guy) who was in Wall of Voodoo had died in France. She wasn't too happy about it, needless to say. He'd married and died from the drugs.

K said...

Yay for spending money you don't have! I've bought three pairs of shoes in the last two days, and I am in SERIOUS need of some self control!

Smiley said...

From now on when you say tough day at work, I'll start thinking how overworked your checkbook/check card must be.

vampyregirl said...

Mangey, I did Chinease food the day before....and Jen, I am not wireless. I post from my house at night...no lap tops for me...that went away with my last job! So it is either early morning blogging, or late at night blogging!!

bunny said...

Vaguely. Oops, had to self edit to ensure no snarky allusions were posted.

vampyregirl said...

I haven't heard of Fuzios...do tell where is it??

Kata said...

I wanna go! Winge, whine moan.......

vampyregirl said...

does it serve other things besides pasta?? As that is one thing I really don't eat anymore..

Pisser said...

First they taunt me with CheeseFest, and now pasta...?

I think Blondie is telling you to bleach your head.
But you must resist...!