Thursday, November 18, 2004

A Few Things That Happened On The Way To Work.....

Its been a very hectic week, and its Friday tomorrow!! Woo Hoo!! And I get my hair colored tomorrow!! YIPPEEE!! I am back in track with school, and have been trying to put in as many hours as I can there, one reason I have been missing in action in the blogsphere.

I have 100 hours down with school, 500 more to go! YAY!!!!

Recent sightings this week:

Benjamin Bratt walking in the Haight going into a natural food store (or was that last week, these past weeks have run into each other)

a woman that SHOULD NOT have been wearing thong underwear...you know its bad, when the so called thong underwear that is supposed to be hiding the so called panty line, is the panty line in the too tight of pants this woman had wedged herself into! (reminded me not to eat that chocolate chip cookie that looked fab at the time)

a woman putting on mascara in her rear view mirror, driving, and talking on her cell phone (that was glued to her ear with her other hand) (WTF, are you driving with your feet or your knees?)

man walking down the street in San Francisco wearing bright bright yellow, and pulling his shirt up over his head to wear his shirt like the flying nun hat (oh yes, he was crazy)


These are just a few of the wacked out people I came across this week, and yes Mr. Bratt was in the mix, being he was in that celebrity, "I'm a celebrity, don't notice me, but do you notice me, but don't notice me, but do you think you noticed me" mode.......

and the beat goes on.........



3 comments:

Kata said...

...but wait..notice me..maybe not....ok, now look...

Thanx for all the gross imagery dear heart. The thong wedgie will induce more screaming nitemares I'm sure. Maybe the mascara applying wench was driving with her cans...think I'll try that on the way to work tomarrow;)

DementedPhotographer said...

AAAAUUUUGGGHH!

I think I saw some of those same people ... except for Benjamin Bratt. This week has been low on celeb sightings.

-G

Kata said...

But can you drive with your boobs? I think I'd be able to. Will try it on the way to work tomarrow. Would so free up hands for easier gear shifting...