Friday, November 26, 2004

What Song Describes Your Opinon in Love

HASH(0x881f388)
Closer--- Nine Inch NailsYou let me violate you,you let me desecrate you,you let me penetrate you,you let me complicate you.
Help me! I broke apart my insides.Help me! Ive got no soul to sell.Help me! The only thing that works for me,help me get away from myself!
I want to fuck you like an animal.I want to feel you from the inside.I want to fuck you like an animal.My whole existence is flaud.You get me closer to god.
You can have my isolation,you can have the hate that it brings,you can have my absence of faith,you can have my everything.
Help me! You tear down my reason.Help me! So its your sex I can smell.Help me! You make me perfect.Help me become somebody else!
I want to fuck you like an animal.I want to feel you from the inside.I want to fuck you like an animal.My whole existence is flaud.You get me closer to god.

What song describes your opinion in love?
brought to you by

No comments: