Monday, November 29, 2004

Some Days Are This Exciting.....(yes that is sarcastic)

Lets see.....what can I tell you about that you don't already know....hmmm.....you know about bipolar woman....she seems to have moved on to my friend, poor girl, I could only console her and give her advise from the trauma bipolar has put me through.

Mangey's computer still seems to be down, so please go to her blog and show that you have read and reread her entries, it will make her feel loved when she comes back on line!! Either that or I can pretend to be her and blog about something totally odd, even for me or her for that matter! But I won't be that evil, I couldn't do that to her, I have felt her vengence before, and its not pretty.

I finally purchased the new Harry Potter dvd today, and while I was in the purchasing mode, I also purchased Van Helsing, even though some people have said it sucked..(ha ha no pun intended) I still needed to have it. Just because. I also tried to purchase a winter solstice gift for Satan (as we are not celebrating Christmas) but the store didn't carry Grand Theft Auto, San Andres....however they did have the book of cheats for the game.....so I got that for him....although I don't know what good it will do if he doesn't have the game...."look Satan, here is the cheats for a game you wish you could play...be a good boy now and go look at the pictures in your cheat book!!" No, I will purchase the actual game for him, even if I have to purchase on line when I am running out of time to purchase gifts.....

Ok, well that is about all my excitement....too much for you all to handle ( you all....WTF, have I been reading Non Girlfriend's blog too much and I am writing in a subliminal Texan accent!!)...guess I will go make some dinner now....

7 comments:

Unknown said...

Van Helsing, fantastic stuff, though I think the person I've borrowed it from will most likely slaughter me if I don't return it soon.

vampyregirl said...

Ok blogger sucks !! It posted this blog like 3 times!! It was crappy the first go round, didn't need to see it three times!! Finally made it in here to comment on my own blog and take off the other two posts as well!! WTF?????

DementedPhotographer said...

You all? That's still too Yankee. When you start typing ya'll, THEN there will be cause to be worried. ;)

-G

SJ said...

I loved the cheat book w/ no game. It completely sounds like something I would do. 'One day, honey, we'll be able to sell my hair or an organ to get you that game...'

Pisser said...

Why does Satan want to kill people, and pick up whores...?

I say, just give him the cheats - at least that way, he will read a book! ;)

Pisser said...

Why does Satan want to kill people, and pick up whores...?

I say, just give him the cheats - at least that way, he will read a book! ;)

Anonymous said...

I Netflix'd Van Helsing last weekend and me and the boyfriend thought it rocked. The whole love story dragged it down a bit, but the vamp chicks were super HOT!