Saturday, November 27, 2004

Two Days of Absolutely Nothing!!!!

As I have nothing new to talk about being I have been in my house now for two days straight only to be let out to check the mail...I have been looking at the Quizez to do....oh yeah, and I watched some movies; Freaky Friday, with Lindsey Lohan (why, oh why did I watch this?), I started to watch the 1st Freaky Friday with Jodi Foster..but couldn't get past the first 30 minutes, but I also watched Bridget Jones' Diary...and watched the 40 most awesomely bad Metal songs ever....watched my soap that was on yesterday....watched Marilyn Manson I had tivoed on David Letterman...oh yeah, tried waxing my legs...that is the most painful thing I think I have ever done to myself..it took me two hours to do one leg, and I still have the other leg to go, maybe I will do that today with the other tub of wax I have.......and quizzed myself out...so enjoy the following quizzez I found on my weekend of absolutely nothing....

8 comments:

vampyregirl said...

the depp one wouldn't work, so I didn't post it...well, I did post it, then I deleted it as it wasn't working properly....kinda like the day i am having...but at least I know how to burn cds now, thanks to chris!!

DementedPhotographer said...

So, let me get this straight. You're running around with one smooth, freshly waxed leg and one all rough and stubbly leg??? Why does that just sound painful? ;)

-G

Christopher said...

Waxing your legs? Darling...just pop some roofies and then have Satan wax your legs...no women should deal with that torture...I hope you lit a cigarette afterwards!

bunny said...

God I got caught up in the Freaky Friday a thon too.

bunny said...

ERIKA: You are a spoiled hedonistic wallflower and you think only about youself. You see youself as some master manipulator, but you are not. Everybody can see right through you and you are not fooling anybody. Your best bet is to do a 180 and start playing it straight. Nobody likes you.

vampyregirl said...

Wax Update: well, I was able to wax the other leg using the "blue" wax, as opposed to the cream wax with the strips that I used first. The blue wax was far less painful, however it still wasn't fun. It only took me 30 minutes to do unlike the 2 hours of sheer torture of the other leg!!

Also one other message, Mangey's computer has frozen on her, so she will be out of the blogsphere for a few days...she just wanted me to let you all know please still go to her site and comment away...you know how those leo's are......

Pisser said...

I would like the Blue Wax Special, please...

Cranky wants me to wax his back :|

Loved your "smiley" portait of your family at Thanks! I am the angry one AND the freaked-out one...

mD said...

I would have sniffled and cried about my not being able to get the quizzes to work but I was distracted by blue leg wax lol!