Monday, January 17, 2005

Fundamentally Loathsome

I'm Baaaaacccckkkkk!!!!!

31/2 days of being nice to people for more than 8 hours is alot for me. And it is so fucking tiring to be nice for that long too.

Lets see what are the highlights of my trip:

Had a definite confirmation that I want to open my own business, and it will happen.

Had a strange feeling that I was suckered into thinking I was at a sales meeting, when in fact I had been transported into a Christian Jubilee meeting. One day we had a speaker who had us get out of our seats and sing along to the "feel good" song that was being piped in on the speakers. At one point she had us put our hands in the air sway back and forth, her eyes closed singing this fucked up song we had to listen too..... Yes, you can imagine, I wasn't buying this and refused to do the whole arms in the air swaying back in forth singing thing.....it was fucked up that is what it was......

Saw Nikki Hilton....or was it a skelton walking down the street? hmmmmmm..........

Got drunk with coworkers on Friday night....that was amusing, as the drinks were free, you can never have too many margaritas when that is the case.............

Didn't get back home till late on Saturday as our plane was delayed.......(thanks Liz for picking up me and my coworker from the airport)

Come home to find Satan busy putting up new shelves in our house to accomodate the dvd player, cd player, amp, record player, vcr, tivo box, etc...because he purchased a large flat screen tv that will be arriving this Tuesday........

Yes, when I am away Satan decides to purchase things.......big things.......expensive big things....


4 comments:

DementedPhotographer said...

3.5 days of being nice? How EVER did you stand it?

I do well to make the half-day. ;)

-G

Pisser said...

So glad you had a good time...sorta! Sounds a bit like a Mary Kay sales pitch. Egads. They made me read aloud from their dorky pink copy. Gag me with an Avon lady...!

Please do call next time you're in LA. I would love to entertain. Sorry I was a little indisposed this time out due to family trauma...and now Cranky and Satan are both buying big-ticket items, so no $ for margaritas :(

Kata said...

Alright missy...I've had it with your rebellious teenage ways! Why are you getting high on brownies and drunk with co-workers when I've been pleading with you for centuries now to do likewise with moi? Am I no fun? Is it the company I keep? Is it the naked tap dancing at Denny's at 4 am that you don't like? What? ...going off to pout with large spliff in hand.....Haha...you had to wave your arms around and sing and stuff....

Anonymous said...

For Goddsakes woman! Who do work for?? The horror. The horror. I would have jacked someone, for real...