Tuesday, January 11, 2005

Sudland

Have you ever seen that Brady Bunch episode where Bobby and Cindy do the laundry and they put to much detergent in the wash, and Carol or was it Alice comes home and opens the door to the laundry room and the whole room is filled with suds???

Well, last night I go to put the dishwasher on and to my horror, we are out of dishwasher detergent. The dishwasher is completely full of dishes, and there is no way in hell I am doing that many dishes by hand. So I say to Satan, do you think if I put dishwashing liquid in there it would be ok...??? Hmmm, I don't know he says, give it a try.

So in goes the liquid and everything looks fine. About 20 minutes later, Satan goes into the kitchen, " Uh, Vampy, we have suds in here." I walk into the kitchen and what do I see, a cascading avalanche of suds coming out of the dishwasher on to the floor and slowly making its sudsy way into the pantry. Ooops. Guess I put too much liquid in there. However, at the end of the dishwashing cycle, there were no suds to be found in the dishwasher as I was expecting to find..hmmmmm.........

Tomorrow I leave for LA for 3 days. Hopefully this will be the last Sales Meeting I will have to attend as I will hopefully be graduating from school end of April/beginning of May and on to my new life....(fingers crossed) They have put us up in a fancy Beverly Hills Hotel which is cool.. although it doesn't look like they will be letting us out for good behavior as al l three days are jammed with meetings and shit.

Oh, and no school for me today, as there was a bus accident on the freeway and they closed the freeway for 4 hours. Don't feel like sitting in traffic, so I will give this week a wash with school and start a fresh next week, this just puts me a week out of graduating now.

Did anyone see Celebrity Fit club on VH1 over the weekend? I have decided to see if I can lose weight along with my fat celebrity friends (not really my friends of course, but if they were I would probably get along with Mia Tyler) So I also am hoping for a 5 pound weight loss this week, anyone else up for the challenge??

7 comments:

DementedPhotographer said...

Did you and Satan at least throw bubbles at each other or something?

-G

Kata said...

"mom always said, don't play ball in the house..." "..oh! My nose! Oh! My nose..etc." ooops. Wrong Brady episodes. But yes Cindy, I do recall that and all I can say is..."Marcia Marcia Marcia..." hehehe.

Raineydays said...

I've done that before too. I think Jen is right, I don't remember putting too much soap in there but it still made the suds overflow. Except I did it in the morning and left for work and came home to water and soap everywhere!

Have fun in LA!

SJ said...

I watched some of the Celebrity Fit Club and just cringed when they were weighing those people. CRINGED. I'm always up to losing weight, although I don't have a scale. I think they are evil. Since January 2, I've stopped eating sugar, so it's helping a lot. I'm up for the challenge though. Have fun at your meetings.

Anonymous said...

I make my boyfriend wash the dishes, in a lacy apron and heels. No need for the dishwasher ::wink wink::

Pisser said...

You could have had one of those Ibiza (?) bubble parties...

Enjoyed reading your (and Liz') updates. StoOpid sexy Satan...! This is all his fault! ;)

Christopher said...

mwah! suds and suds...u dirty grrrl!