Monday, January 03, 2005

I Don't Like The Drugs But The Drugs Like Me

As you may have all read Liz' blog you know of the odd behavior that has happened over the weekend.

Well, this week I will not know when I will be getting here as I will have to do it on the sly as EB does not know about the blog world, and don't need to freak the freak out anymore if he stumbles across here while I am blog surfing.....

The loaded brownies we endured on New Years Eve were definitely that. LOADED!!!!! As I am not a smoker, I don't have a tolerance built up....so my 1/2 of a brownie sent me into fits of laughter, talking just like Mangey (at one point Liz thought I was possessed by Mangey I was so much like her!) and thinking I was about to swallow my tongue which I thought was wearing a sock.....oh yeah, and my memory lapses that I couldn't remember things more than 1 minute at a time....(that was a preview of the alsheimers I am sure to face in my later years...)

So the awkwardness of having EB here is still rather awkward...he is feeling bad about the way he acted.....but now he is mopey and pining away I think for Liz......I am just thankful Satan has the week off to hang out with EB, and I can be left in peace to work and go to school.....

Oh yeah, and I have started a new chapter in my work, as I have a new terrritory and things should be alot better where that is concerned. I also have 200 hours in at school, so only 400 to go....by the end of April with any luck I should be finished with school!! YIPPPEEEEE!!

Well, I best be signing off now......till we meet again fellow bloggers, I have just one tip: Stay away from Satan's loaded brownies!!!!!!

9 comments:

SJ said...

Good lord, the loaded brownies from hell (I guess so if Satan made them)!!

DementedPhotographer said...

Listen, if ya'll have some leftovers no one wants ...

;)

-G

vampyregirl said...

Jen- why yes, I will be there....on the 8th....if ya want I can book an appt. for ya, or I can give ya the # to call and you just need to request me!!!!

Garrison-yes, we do have some extra ones.....too bad you don't live around here or you would definitely be getting the evil loaded brownie!!

Kata said...

Putting weed into brownies is nothing but a waste of weed in my humble opinion. Anyway, sorry you had to deal with psycho dork; for other comments on this topic, refer to our earlier phone conversation...hope this week passes by quickly for ya!

bunny said...

Yep, the key to the brownie universe is you saute your herb in butter for 20 minutes, strain through cheesecloth, then use the butter in your brownie recipe. You can't taste a thing. The effect is totally different from smoking, but being a nonsmoker myself that really hurt my lungs. It took 45 minutes for the brownie to hit my system, and by that time I'd already eaten a second one, and then I spaced out completely staring at my hand looking for salt from potato chips. Good times.

Here's hoping Satan can smack EB upside the head for his paranoid rantings, since it affected him as well as Liz. And here's hoping that all's well that ends well.

vampyregirl said...

yes, evil satan, but it was the dude next door that said to simmer it for 5 hours in butter!!

NOt much to update here....as I have been working late each day....but glad to see Liz and Jen will be coming in for facials on Saturday!!

bunny said...

Oh Chicken...do we have to make brownies??

Vampycita, we need updates on how wack EB is this week. Any better? Liz indicates he sounds pretty remorseful with Satan.

Smiley said...

Loaded brownies and memory lapses. I just had a late eighties and the nineties flashback.

sleepwalker said...

wow. Loaded brownies -- I too have a story from just the other day, as a matter of fact. Luigi made magic brownies (he just ground the weed up, toasted it for like 30 seconds in a hot oven) and they were lethal. They also tasted very much like the pot. VERY MUCH like pot. But I too was totally immoble on the couch, unable to communicate, with time jumping in weird fashions. So I can sympathize.