Thursday, January 20, 2005

I Wasn't Born With Enough Middle Fingers.......

Interesting how this week has been one big Marilyn Manson song lyric .......

Anyway.....Today started off with me having a yelling match with my boss.....yes a yelling match.....needless to say I was in a pissed off mood most of the day......Can't even bother to go into details about it as it will get me going again......needless to say, she started yelling at me for something I didn't even do....If you are going to yell at me, at least yell at me for something I have done. So of course being that I have a problem with people telling me I am wrong, (especially when I haven't done ANYTHING!!!!!) my father's temper comes out in me. Ah yes, and I won't back down. So even after today, when I proved my point.....did I get a sorry for the mishap, sorry I yelled at you for no reason Vampy.......NO!!!!!!! Of course not.

Just when I start to think, maybe this job is tolerable for a little while longer, the Universe slaps me upside the head with a dose of reality bullshit.

Thats about it. Other than yesterday....

Thought I was coming down with some weird stomach bugg, as I had massive shits yesterday and felt like shit break from American Pie. As I have a phobia re: public bathrooms, I left school early so I could get home and poo in peace. Oh yes, and home is 1 1/2 hours away from school, so that was one fast ride home, and as Satan says, I was hoping I wasn't touching cloth by the time I got home.........till the next Marilyn Manson song lyric comes along.....I'm outta here................................................

5 comments:

DementedPhotographer said...

At least you're not living a Barry Manilow song. *shudder*

I'm going to hope today is better.

-G

Anonymous said...

I always say "the turtle's peeking its head out" but "touching cloth" is WAY better.

Pisser said...

Aggggh...! Not a Bitchy Boss Freak-out AND Emergency Poo...!

HATE that. Remember riding shotgun with my friend when she said, all ashamed, "I SOILED MYSELF."
Gah...!

I have this emergency very often when walking out in the wilderness...sounds gross, but fart a little. This tends to relieve some of the er, pressure. You will think you are going to soil yourself, but you will not...!

-Ladylike in Los Angeles

bunny said...

I had the stuff Tuesday night/Wednesday. Apparently someone saw a news story about how this thing is going around that makes people think they have food poisoning. I totally thought that's what it was. Anyway, hope you're feeling better, and know that you're totally a hero to me for yelling at your boss. I am so ready to do that to mine.

Kata said...

Poor little angry Vampster...twas having a similar day meself, except for the shitting part. I did that the other day instead after imbibing too much "dieter's tea". Better than a laxative I'm tellin ya.

I hope you used creative swear words when dealing with boss. Remember, it's all in how you string them together...ie..fuckshitnpiss. Motherfuckinsonofabitch...cocksuckinmotherfuckers...etc.