Wednesday, January 26, 2005

Old Wax

I do not like to wax. I have found this out. Most of my fellow students enjoy the thrill of waxing as they love to pull off the wax off of said wax victim as wax victim winges in pain and the student has thrill in their eyes to site of winging wax victim.

However, I just don't like to wax. Well, let me put it this way, I don't mind doing the eye brow wax or the lip and chin wax, but thats it.

Today I had to wax legs. Not just any legs. Crusty old lady legs. She wanted just a 1/2 wax done on her legs (for those of you who don't wax this is usually from the knees down) But no, my old lady wants from the knees up done. So here is old crusty lady legs on my wax table and I am having to touch old crusty lady legs, and of course, she wants the random hairs closer to her undie line gone too....GROSS!!!!!!! Don't want to go there, don't need to see this, but here like a trooper I continue on my waxing.....luckily I had one of my fellow students helping me.

So Mangey, I understand your feelings on old crusty backs you have to massage.

The only thing I am grateful for is that old crusty lady legs didn't then decide she wanted a brazilian. That is where I think I would become a beauty school drop out......

6 comments:

DementedPhotographer said...

Please pardon me while I step outside and scream.

-G

Pisser said...

I remember this nice Asian lady telling me PLEASE, DO NOT SHAVE YOUR (bleep)! Yeah, lady, that's cuz you get $50 a pop to rip off my (bleep)! Anyway, I don't want anyone in that kind of proximity unless they mean business.

Re: crusty elders...yeah. I almost blew chunks when my grandma took off her socks. She's my grandma and I love her & stuff, but I guess people get depressed when they're old and the hygiene thing starts to slip. But seriously, they need to exfoliate :P

vampyregirl said...

Liz, I will say hell no!!! It is not part of the state board test, so there fore, I do not need to do this, and I don't need to see crusty old lady crotch...ehghghg!! dry heaving as I write this....

Kata said...

Dude! You should have so given the detailed account of how a Brazillian is done...including the down on all fours ass waxing. So gross...but glad you're having similar experiences now. I don't feel so alone...hehhehehe...

bunny said...

Pisser - my sister used to shave down yonder, and she got this HORRIBLE massive bump from an ingrown hair and had to have the doctor remove it. Shaving yonder is nasty. Trimming, I have no problems with. Keep the gardens manicured.

Vampy - Brazilians are so nasty! I can't believe anyone would actually do those for a living. I mean, god, the gynecologist is bad enough, but to have some chick that close to the flower of my femininity with hot wax? Not going to happen.

Pisser said...

I would imagine you have to touch people...THERE in order to pull the skin taut. Which is complicated by the wrinkly-ness of old lady-flower...

I'm just tortuing you here ;)

rrrrrrrRRRRRRRIIIP!!!...YOW!
*hits you with her cane*