Monday, April 18, 2005

I've Been Lying Here So Lonely....I've Been Wishin' You Might Telephone Me.....


Darling Pete.

So it seems that some people have gotten to my blog looking for Pete Burns. Yes, I wish Pete was hanging out at my blog...the old Pete (above) not like scary plastic surgery Pete of the here and now......

Some other freaks have been looking for Paula Abdul's finger nail, and have come by my blog, others are looking for wife's panties.....sorry can't help out either of you for I do not know how Paula and her finger are doing these days, and as Satan likes to steal my panties, I have none to give.

I will not be able to blog over the next couple o' days, as I will be attending a sales meeting in San Francisco. I actually get to stay at a hotel there. Seems weird to stay at a hotel there when I commute there quite frequently. But hey, a free hotel, free meal, how can a girl refuse.

I have 75 hours left of school. Yippeee!!! or 11 days if you perfer it in days. I soooo can't wait...I have started looking at places that I would like to work at. And I totally want to get Chicken's product that she is now selling these days for my place when I am ready to open.

So until, Friday, have a fabulous week my lovelies, wish me well at the corporate event from hell.........

No comments: