Sunday, April 10, 2005

Spring at the Coven


Springtime at the coven


I just love this time of year. All the flowers in our garden are blooming. The wisteria is blooming like mad now. I lurve it.

Yesterday was my wedding anniversary to Satan. We have now been married for 12 years. To celebrate we went to see the Giants play. It was alot of fun.....we had really good seats too, we were between 3rd base and home plate. The best thing, was that our seats were shaded! That is real important to a vampyre you see....as I really didn't feel like sizziling in front of the masses.

In other news, I only have 17 days left of school! Yippeee!!! 102 hours to go and I am done, no more getting up at 4:30 in the morning anymore...so can't wait for that......and that means I can quit my job soon, and begin my whole new life.......oh what fun......yes, there is definitely something about spring!

No comments: