Tuesday, April 26, 2005

The Old Grey Beaver Ain't What She Used To Be.....

At school, the facial room and the wax room are in the same room, just a plastic curtain seperates the two rooms.....so today I have a client in the facial room, its quiet in there with Indian flute music coming out of the boom box....my client is in snoozing mode, their are two other students in the waxing room doing two waxes.....and one comes out of the wax room to get more spatulas from the facial room....and of course my eyes wander over to the curtain that she just came out from......and oh....GROSS!!!!!!! I see OLD WOMAN BEAVER SPREAD EAGLE STARING BACK AT ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My fellow student failed to close the curtain all the way!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Oh god, I was blinded!!!!!!!!! Now I think I HAVE seen the grossest thing EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yes, this woman was probably mid 60's.......getting a brazilian!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Now if Granny wants a brazilian for Grandpa, more power to ya toots, but for the love of GOD fellow student, PLEASE CLOSE THE CURTAIN!!!!!!!!!!! And it wasn't just a one time ooops curtain was left open kind of a thing.......students kept coming and going out of that room, and kept leaving the curtain open just enough for the old beav to keep peeping at me......I think someone must of informed the other students there was an old beaver getting hairless, and everyone was in disbelief or something.....and had to come in for a look.....

And this lady didn't seem to care, she was talking away to her friend who was in there (probably getting the same thing, luckily that curtain never opened....eeegads, a double old beaver shot!) too.

I am so going to have nightmares about this.......

No comments: