Wednesday, September 07, 2005

Dissed....

Time has come to a stand still here in my office. Clock on the wall is stuck at 3:50. Don't know if it was a.m., or p.m. though........its really sad watching the second hand trying to move forward, but alas, going nowhere.........anyway...............

So a few posts ago I wrote about having to go to partys where I don't know anyone....and how I loathe it....well my coven friends, karma always comes back to kick me up the ass......I found out today that I WASN'T INVITED to a "beauty school reunion party" where all my fellow beauty school esthetic graduates went too......

Oh, no, we can't invite that pasty white vampyre back here.....mmmmmHmmmmm! Now I know how you really feel about me.....as if I would have gone to that stupid party....."I got my OWN stuff to to do ANYWAY!!!!!! (to be read in a Nancy Spungen voice from the film, Sid and Nancy)

May I add, that I am the only one of my fellow grads that has a job in the esthetic world anyway...other than a couple of them who got jobs as receptionists for a couple of spas...(you went to beauty school and all that torture, to be a fuckin receptionist?? what the fuck??) And that only 5 of us out of my grad. class actually passed the state board.........

yeah, thats right.....don't invite me ya LOSERS!!!!!!!!!!!

I will get my just desserts in the end!!!!!!!!

Yeah, whatever, I wouldn't have gone anyway, as I had a full day of "real" clients to attend to.....I would have just liked to have been invited.......to then TURN YA DOWN! HA! What do ya think about that????????????????

Can someone say, Vampy is a little bit pms'd this week?

No comments: