Tuesday, September 20, 2005

Great Green Globs of Greasy Grimey Gopher Guts

Now I am sounding like an old gross man. The cold has moved into my chest, and I am coughing up gross brown and green globs....mmmm, yummy. But the hack I am doing before it comes up would rival any old man in a nursing home and their demon cough.

Tomorrow my inlaws arrive, for six weeks. Satan and I are thinking of little trips to have them go on. However, their being here plays nicely into getting another dog. As they would be able to look after him or her during the "adjusting" period. See I am always trying to find ways to work it. And this just might work. Satan was also thinking this as well, see evil minds think alike.

So my st00pid esthetic license still hasn't arrived. Motherfuckers. So I reluctantly went online to find how much it was to send off for a duplicate license. Looks like it is only $10.00, so I sent in the form plus my ten bucks, so they better send something this time. I am just tired of dealing with the idiots on the phone who don't have an answer for me, and tell me they will get back to me....yeah right. So as usual, I am taking matters into my own hands. So you know, the st00pid original license will show up this week, right? Figures..................

No comments: