Friday, September 23, 2005

Ok, Just A Quickie, Now.......

Just a quickie, as I am heading out for a much needed hair coloring appointment.

Yesterday, my alarm didn't go off, so I woke up 15 minutes before I was supposed to leave for a 3 hour drive to a training. FUCK! So I was able to wash face, slap something that I thought was makeup on, and put my hair in ponytail, I even laundry basket dove for clothes (?) thats what happens when woken out of a sleep and needing to drive......

Saw old evil boss, evil as ever, biyatch! However, wasn't able to do anything to me, so she was deflated in her wanting to bitch at me....ha ha.

And last but not least, way too much chocolate in this house due to inlaws arriving, I feel by the end of the weekend I shall have gained a good 20 pounds just by breathing in all the chocolate fumes....
Oh yeah, my colds gone, but now Satan has it..........and you know what Satan is like when he has a cold, he turns into bambino Satan.........good job his mummy's here.............off to get my hair done now! Ta TA!

No comments: