Friday, September 02, 2005

Call of the Wild

After reading Ms. Bees Knees blog, I saw on her side bar the website of the humane society for the animals in need from the hurricane.

Feeling helpless all week watching the news, I have been wanting to do something. Giving blood is not in a vampyre's capasity when such large doses are needed. I was wanting to send money, but where will it go exactly.....

So when cruzin' the Bees Honey Hive, and I saw the address, I understood where I had to donate. So if any of you out there who like me, are feeling like you don't know what to donate and just where to, and are also a massive animal lover.

The animals have no clue what is going on, I saw the little pony farm on the news last night where several ponies have died, so sad, and they have run out of hay.

Just thought for us animal lovers we could help the ones who truly can't help themselves during times like these.

The Humane Society relief fund for animals of the hurricane

No comments: