Wednesday, August 31, 2005

Wrapped in Plastic..........

I escaped Jury duty. Which would have been kinda cool to do, if I was still with a company that I could be on salary for. However, now being a Self Employed kinda chick, I can't take time off for frivolities such as Jury Duty.

I would have been able to sit in on a MURDER trial too. Of all the dumb luck....why was it when I was on salary and got called for jury duty, all the good trials went to the others, and I just got to sit in a room with 200 other shmucks waiting to see if I would get picked....

And now that I need to work, I get a Death and Distruction trial.....figures......

So anyway, besides my exciting Monday life of hangin at the court house all friggin day waiting for the judge to spare me of my civic duties.......nothing else exciting happening......

Oh yeah, I did a cellulite wrap on a client yesterday....she actually lost some inches too! I got to spread mud all over her, then wrap her in cellophane, then wrap her in a thermal blanket for 20 minutes.....and I got paid for this......quite cool. I took her measurements before and after, and it did show she sweated out those inches.....so she said she would be back to get a series of these treatments done.....and I charged her $100.00 for one treatment, so a series of 6 treatments....$600.00 to wrap someone in plastic......not to shabby!

And last but not least, I get to see Chicken tomorrow and give her a facial! Should be quite the day, as then Mz. Liz shall be joining in on the facial fun, as her appt. is at 3pm tomorrow! See, Jen, I could fit you in for a bikini wax tomorrow too! As I am now the bikini wax queen, as I seem to be doing Bikini waxes every other day now!

No comments: