Wednesday, August 10, 2005

Don't Leave Me Hangin On The Telephone.....

I am driving to work yesterday when I get a call on my cell phone.

"Hello"
"uh yes, harro"........the voice on the other end says in a high pitch squeeky voice....
"yes?"
"uh yes, this is .......(static on line)....calling from China....and I want to know if you want to sell products......"
"what?"
"uh yes, this .....(still can't hear what the fuck her name is) from China....we want you to represent us......"
"uh.....I think you have the wrong number...."
"oh.....this is...(still can't hear her...) from China.........."
" " me, not saying anything....
"oh, herro, this (@#*^%%*) calling from China....."
"Thats nice......" click....

What the fuck? Am I now getting crank calls on my cell phone from China?

Then when I am checking my email tonight, I got an email from this woman. Her name is Joy...and she would like me to be a distributor for her skin care line.....and that I met her while in Vegas at the Esthetics show.......

Now, wouldn't it have been easier to tell me this on the phone, instead of saying you are (@$%$^%%&&^&) calling from China and you want me to represent you.....

But I guess she liked me hanging up in her ear so much, that she sent me an email to tell me more about this oddity company she wants me to distribute for her....

And I still don't know who she is....did I give strange Chinease women at the show my cell phone number? Hmmmm.....maybe I did, and wasn't aware of this..... hmmm, maybe this is one of those things that should of stayed in Vegas, but has come out to haunt me?........

No comments: