Thursday, August 04, 2005

Goth Child in the City...Runnin Wild and Lookin Pretty....

Weird Photo week continues......

What I want to know is....what makeup was I using...I worked for Estee Lauder at the time...and I do believe it was Estee Lauder makeup! Who would of thought I could of been the face of Goth Lauder! Did Estee realize she had invented a makeup for us???

New York hi society miss wears same makeup as Haight Street Goth child...news at 11.........

Most amusing.....

Oh, in other news.......I had a first today! I got to wax my first tweeker! It was great...I would of taken photos...but didn't have my camera...

Didn't know if she was flinching because of the pulling of the wax....or if it was just her having a tweeker moment....oh the fun I have at work...all I can say is it IS never boring!

Now if only Mangey was in biznez wit me, I could of sent tweeker over to get a massage, as we all know how Mangey lurves massaging crusty tweeker ass!

No comments: